Continuing to improve security and site functionality, Magento released new versions of Commerce, Open Source and a new security patch for Magento 1.x. These new releases will lock down cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, provide multiple performance and functionality enhancements and address other security concerns.
The following has been included for this release:
- Magento 2.x Security Updates
- Magento 1.x and SUPEE-10888 Security Updates
- Magento Commerce 2.2.6
- Magento Commerce 2.1.15
- Magento Commerce 22.214.171.124
- Magento Open Source 2.2.6
- Magento Open Source 2.1.15
- Magento Open Source 126.96.36.199
With any update, we strongly recommend that you upgrade your store to ensure it remains as secure as possible. Please remember to start any security updates within a development environment to test before applying it to your live site. If you need any assistance, please feel free to let us know.